Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Cruising soon

Five days before Christmas, and seven days before I leave for my cruise vacation! My Christmas shopping is done, so is my holiday decorating. Isak is Jewish so both the Christmas tree and the menorah are out. Interesting tidbit: the eve of Hanukkah and Christmas Day both fall on the same day this year.

I still have some holiday baking to do; and I need to wrap my presents. Yet I must admit, the constant thing on my mind is 11 nights of cruising in warm waters, having fancy dinners in our best dress, and soaking up the atmosphere of each exotic destination.

Isak and are will be on this holiday with his parents. Esther, Isak's mom, will be celebrating her 56th birthday during this vacation.

We are sailing on the Galaxy, part of the Celebrity cruise line. I've read good and bad reviews about this ship on Cruise Critic, as well as on Cruise Reviews. Generally though, I have only great expectations for this vacation, my first cruise, and intend to have a fabulous time.

No comments: