Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Countdown to bikini wear

It's that time of year... no, not Christmas-- a carribean winter holiday. And for me, this usually means cramming in some time to lose some unwanted fat so I can look decent in a bikini (I'm going on a cruise in December). And every time, I always say to myself: "What happened?! Why didn't I maintain my last ideal weight?!" Well, we know the answers to that one. Although I generally maintain a proper healthy diet, I've made every excuse in the book not to exercise as often as I should-- too tired, too busy, too late to go to the gym, don't feel like it... and so on.

So, for those of you who are making the same excuses as I am, this list from health expert Kirsten Hawkins may help you to ignore that ugly voice that glues you to the couch to veg in front of the tv, and instead, encourage you to hit the gym or do something good for your body.

"No Excuses Exercises" - http://www.hotlib.com/articles/show.php?t=No_Excuses_Exercises

No comments: